School Policies & Information
Communication with Parents
We use Bromcom Management Information System to send emails and texts to parents/carers. contact the school office on 01723 375704 or email email@example.com. It is very important that your information is kept up to date with the school office so that you continue to receive messages from us.
If parents/carers require free paper copies of any of the content of this website, please contact the school office.
Free School Meals - Information and Application Forms
Statutory & School General Policies
- SW004 Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy v3 .pdf
- SW004 Child Protection Appendix 1 Child Missing in Education.pdf
- SW002 Anti Bullying Policy.pdf
- SW003 Relationship and Behaviour Policy v2.pdf
- SW015 Code of Conduct Pupils 2022.pdf
- GEN009 Home School Agreement 2022 (1).pdf
- GEN018 School Values and Ethos 2022.pdf
- GEN023 Attendance Policy.pdf
- GEN026 Parent Carer and Visitor Behaviour Policy 2022.pdf
- SEN004 SEN Policy.pdf
- GOV003 Complaints Policy.pdf
- GOV003A Managing serial and unreasonable complaints 2019.pdf
- ICT015 Policy on Parental use of Social Networking and Internet Sites.pdf
- Character traits.pdf
- FMS007 Charging & Remissions Policy.pdf
- FMS012 Lettings Policy January 2021.pdf
- GEN002 Admissions Policy 2015-16.pdf
- GEN003 In-year-fair-access-protocol.pdf
- GEN005 Single Equality Scheme.pdf
- GEN016 Food Policy.pdf
- Parent Survey 2018.pdf
- Pupil Survey Summary 2018.pdf
- Statement of British Values.pdf
- Teaching & Learning policy.pdf
- SW016 Collecting Children from School Policy.pdf
- SW017 Restrictive Physical Intervention Policy.pdf
- SW018 Safe Touch Policy.pdf
- SEN001A Accessibility Plan.pdf
- Suspension and Permanent Exclusion from maintained schools, academies and PRU in England.pdf
Health and Safety & Information Security
- HS003 Health & Safety Policy 2022.pdf
- HS001 Fire Safety Procedure 2022.pdf
- HS027 CCTV Policy.pdf
- HS031 School Medical Policy v2.pdf
- HS032 Allergens Policy.pdf
- SEN001B NYCC'S MES Procedures for supporting children with medical conditions August 2021.pdf
- INF002 Privacy Notice Pupils & Parents.pdf
- INF002 Privacy Notice for Volunteers & Governors.pdf
- INF003 Information Policy.pdf
- INF003B Information Security Policy.pdf
- INF004 Appropriate Policy Document APD.pdf
- INF006 NYCC Acceptable Use Policy.pdf
Primary School Admissions Wheatcroft School is subject to the North Yorkshire County Council Admissions Policy. All applications are made online. This is the link to the North Yorkshire Primary Admissions website
Free School Meal Application Form Application forms can be returned to the school office
Child Protection Information The new online resource, promoted by North Yorkshire Police, aims to raise awareness of what adults can do to protect children and hosts a 30 minute learning programme.
Information for parents of children with special needs North Yorkshire site providing information for parents of children with special educational needs
Information for families All local authorities are required to have a service directory of all Children’s and Young People’s services, providing comprehensive information about local providers, eligibility criteria, geographic location and referral procedures. North Yorkshire’s service directory includes all types of Children’s and Young People’s services (i.e. not just health, social care and education) and is available to all Practitioners, Children, Young People and Families through the new families section of the NYCC website
E Safety information for parents If you are unsure how you can safeguard your children from digital threats, this guide is for you. Here, we’ll identify the many things that put children at risk and reveal what you can do as a parent.
Integrated Services in North Yorkshire Information about how all the different agencies work together to ensure the Every Child Matters agenda is achieved.
DirectGov The latest and widest range of public service information from the UK government.
Parents' Resources Articles written by practising teachers designed to help with the education of your child.
BBC Adult Learning Lots of information about getting into learning